Translate

Monday, August 8, 2016

Keeping others out 08.08.16


                The date of this posting is interesting, 8+8=16.              
                I am sure this particular subject has never entered your thought process, so I have decided to share this information with you. As some of you know, I indulge in a morning walk usually in a meditative state, not seeing my surrounding. Occasionally I will be distracted and then I become very observant of my surroundings.
            The photo below was taken during one of my non-meditative periods.
 
                For most of those viewing the above photo, they would see the moon as the central item in this photo. I, as an observant and should I say absorbent individual, will attempt to enlighten the un-enlightened as to what I have learned from this view.
            Have you noticed the trees seem to be everywhere, and they effectively block the view? Next I want to point out that there are wooden privacy fences along the property lines. What are these so called neighbors hiding from us? Click on the photo to enlarge it.
            I can only assume these view blocking fences, trees and in some cases shrubbery, are there to hide illegal actions. Possibly they have moon shine stills, or other activities in these restricted areas.
            Please note, the Ford Homestead has a chain link fence, which in no way blocks the view. Thusly, there are no illegal activities at the Ford Homestead behind privacy fences. It is much safer to do activities which you do not want others to see, in your basement!

Enjoy your private time, no one needs to know!

Don Ford

No comments: