Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bah Humbug 11.11.14

                Winter is knocking at the door! That is an incorrect statement. Winter is kicking in the door, and that means it is colder than, well; “it is colder than a well diggers shovel”.
                Now, I along with many other unfortunate citizens, must try to find a way to keep warm, while existing on a fixed income.  There are plants that need to be protected from the cold air that is descending on our state, and don’t forget the faucets need to be protected. Will I be able to afford the heating bill? People on a fixed income have a difficult life.
                I am trying to find a way to get my first wife to go outside in the cold and do all the things that need to be done, while I supervise from inside the house. Yes, it is possible to do that, if she would take a walkie talkie with her, I can watch her on the security cameras and direct her when she makes a mistake.
                I haven’t decided as to how I would approach her with that idea.
 
                -------------------------------------------------
 
It is 2 weeks till Thanksgiving and 6 weeks till Christmas. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Are you feeling as if you are a little behind?
If you haven’t purchased my Christmas present yet, or if you need suggestions as to what to get me, you may be able to access, “The Ford Homestead web site”, and click on the, “gifts for Don Button”. Cash gifts or gift cards, which are good at any store, are always appreciated.
 
 
 
I hope your day is warm and cozy!
 
Don Ford
--------- Did the blue font give you a cool wintery feeling? -------
 

No comments: