Translate

Friday, October 14, 2016

Give Back continued 10.14.16

            This is a continuation from day before yesterday’s posting.
            To bring you up to date, Wednesday I was going to return an SD card (cost $4.99) to Best Buy. I had ordered said card and after three weeks had not received it. I phoned BB and they sent a replacement next day. Four more weeks passed, then I received the original SD card via snail mail. That term actually applies to the US post office in this situation.
            I was going to return said card on Wednesday morning, but due to a repair to the area above the garage door we could not close the door so I was informed that I would stay home and guard the Homestead while my spouse of 47.5 years went to town. 
            Now you have been brought up to date, let’s continue with my electrifying article.
            Thursday I was allowed to leave the Ford Homestead to venture into town. I was one block from the Homestead when I observed what I consider to be, “a stupid person”! Yes, if this person was standing in front of me I would tell him that I believe him to be stupid! I have the feeling I may upset a reader or two with that comment, but I do stand by it!
            It was a male subject that I believed to be 50 years old. This subject was riding a bicycle toward me. His head was shaved, not a hair on his head was showing. I now assume that he was bald, and had shaved the remainder of his head. What brought my attention to this male bike rider, it was a tattoo on that large bald head. I have seen both male and female dummies with tattoos on their heads in the past, but this one beat them all.
            I digress, let me get back to my story. One of my good friends and a reader of these outstanding postings noted that I have a tendency to often occasionally get side tracked, when I am relating a story, so let’s get back to the story!
            I first went to the bank and ask for money, then I went to the Starbucks for a coffee, continuing on to the Home Depot to procure some spackling compound, then I ventured on to the Best Buy which did not open until 10:00am. I went to the return goods area and a young lady helped me. I explained the situation, handed her the item, she scanned it into the computer and gave me a receipt showing I had returned it with no credit coming.
            Note: that employee took care of the return properly, but did not say Thank You to me. I did expect a Thank You.

May all your returns have a Thank You!

            What? You have a question? I have completed the story, there is no more discussion of the subject. I do not knowingly cheat anyone, end of story!
            What? You have a question about the bald headed man, why didn’t you say so, I can’t read you mind, assuming you have one.
            What is your question? Ok, that is actually a good question. Our interrogator wants to know what the tattoo was, on the skin heads, head.
            That is a reasonable question. This person’s entire bald head had a tattoo of a brain. From the front, side and rear, one could see the tattoo of a brain. He had red, pink and blue ink, making this Tat stand out. Yes I slowed down and looked in the rear view mirror, as I could hardly believe my eyes.

Could it be that he had a,

Tattoo of a brain, because he had no brain!

Don Ford

No comments: