Translate

Monday, July 8, 2024

July 8, 2024

            Wow, it is a good morning, we have ¼ inch of rain in the Ford’s ole free rain gage this morning, and we may get more rain as the day progresses.

            Well, that is all I have to present to you today, I do not want to waste your time by telling you we went to the cracker store for lunch yesterday and that we had a very good wait staff, she chatted with us and the food was also good. We didn’t even need to wait to be seated. Heck, there was enough food on our plates that we took some home with us and that is what I had for my supper.

            I don’t want to go into the fact that I picked sticks and debris up from both yards, or that I put a whirligig together for my wife and it is outside whirling in the wind right now, see these comments would not be interesting to you so I do not want to go into them. I am saving time for you by not going into these topics.

            If I told you we sat outside yesterday afternoon I would again be wasting your time, and I would likely tell you that my favorite wife allowed me to put the plumeria plants in the garage just in case we were to get some wind from the proposed storms and heavy rains that might be here today. I just don’t want to take up your time with these uninteresting topics.

            If I were to waste your time by attempting to tell you what I will be doing today, it would be nothing. How interesting would it be if I told you I might go to the cleaners and drop off a couple items there, “NOT INTERESTING”! 

            However, I would like to take the time to wish you a good day and hope that you stay safe in all you do.

Time saver.

Senior ole person who enjoyed keeping quiet in this post, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: