Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

July 17, 2024

            Hello and good morning to all, we hope your day is starting off well, and for that one person who reads this late in the afternoon, we hope you have had a good day.

            Yesterday in review: the birthday party for my favorite wife was a big success with several friends present. We are very thankful for our friends, yes, even ole people have friends. We did not do much after the party we just kind of took it easy the rest of the day until happy time.

My favorite wife and I went outside as usual to enjoy the sweltering heat, we had the big fan on, and a friend dropped by. Why would a friend drop by, you asked, well I will enlighten you and that other person. As I had noted in yesterday’s posting, my favorite wife was given a very good Rum Cake and we had talked about it at the party. So, the visitor wanted to try the cake. It wasn’t long until two other visitors dropped by, wow it seemed as if we were having a party again. Then a few minutes later we had another visitor stop by and they all got some cake. Four visitors and the two of us made (4+2=6) a total of 6 people sitting outside eating cake.

Different subject: as you might know, my favorite wife’s phone had some problems, and now it seems to be working fine. Now my phone will not charge even though I left it on the charger all night, it lost 10% of the charge during the night. It is down to 30% now. I guess I will need to purchase a new phone, darn-it!

Plan for today is to get the trailer out of the back 40 and take it to Daves house. Dave has some items that need to be hauled off this Saturday, so I will park it in the back of his drive way where he can load the items on the trailer. The main problem with this process is the Dog Tres. When I open the gate to the back 40 Tres thinks he should have access to the back seat of the Fords ole Chevy. He will probably get to ride to Dave’s house with me when I drop off the trailer.

Different topic: I need to get some more weed killer and get back to work in the ditch behind the homestead. The city is not doing its job very well this summer.

Speaking of flowers, was I speaking of flowers, we have a new flower blooming and the person who gave us the flower wants a photo of the bloom. I guess my favorite wife will let me use her phone camera.

No other plans for the day, we will wait and see what happens.

We hope you have a good day, be nice to everyone today, and be safe in all you do.

Trailer mover.

Senior ole person who needs to get started before it gets hot, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: