Translate

Monday, July 15, 2024

July 15, 2024

            Good morning to you and you only, the rest of them get a good day. Do I have any plans for today, yes, I do. I plan to get our yard manAlex” to come over and mow, (Alex is my favorite grandson, and he is my only grandson) other than that no other plans for the day.

            Yesterday what did the Don do: well, he took his favorite wife and went to breakfast at the cracker store. There was no waiting to be seated when we got there, they were waiting to be seated when we left. The food was good the service wasn’t the best.

            Back at home I sit around for a while then I decided I should get up and do something. My favorite wife wanted the new whirly-gig moved to the front yard, so I was able to get out of the ole recliner and go outside to work for my favorite wife. I did not tell her that I had moved it, I wanted to see how long it takes for her to notice that I moved it. That afternoon when we went outside to sit, she noticed it was moved. I then learned it was in the wrong place, so I jumped out of my chair (jumped means, I got out as fast as an ole person can get out of a chair) and move the whirly-gig to the correct spot.

            Another project was, I then decided to do something with the 5 paint cans that have sat around for a couple years, they need to be in a non-liquid mode, and put in the trash. I used, used cat litter, to dry them up. Yes, before I went to the ole paint cans, I allowed myself to change the cat litter. Molly now has fresh cat litter. The 5 paint cans are opened and have the used cat litter in them, two of them will be in the trash today. By the way I do remove the cat POOPA-LOOPA from the kitty litter daily, so there was no defecation in the ole litter.

            I did re-plant two small flowers that had been given to us by a good friend, they were very small and I put both of them in a good-sized flowerpot. As I was working with the replanting, I noticed a flower that was blooming. This is the first time this plant has bloomed, so I took a photo.


            I then was able to water the flowerpots in the front yard as they were all in the shade.

Sit outside: we did sit outside for a while, but it wasn’t as enjoyable as usual. I was attempting to get my favorite wife’s phone to work with her emails again. I did not get the email working; it does still make calls but there is a problem with the Wi-Fi. I watered the back flowerpots after the sun was off them. Tired and stressed out, due to the cell phone, I drug my ole body into the house.

Wow, kind of an odd day for me. Well, I will stop for now and get ready to get the yard man Alex over here to work. We hope you have a good day; please be safe in all you do.

phone mail problems.

Senior ole person who might mess with the phone again today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss a picture of the whirly-gig?