Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2024

August 8, 2024

            I think we have another good morning started, I have taken a neighbor and friend to his doctor’s office. This is a scheduled visit not an emergency, so don’t get excited. He gets shots in the eyes and that makes it difficult to see and or drive, so I drive him. He will call when it is finished and I will go back and bring him home.

            Different subject: camera #4 is starting to be blurry, I guess I will need to replace it, yes, I have a spare for the replacement, but the camera base is slightly different so I will need to drill a couple holes for the new base and camera. Work on a short ladder, I don’t like work.

You did not ask if the new voltage regulator in the shed which controls the amount of charging the battery gets from the solar panel is working, so I will not tell you it is working. You didn’t need to know that! 

New topic: There are tree trimmers at the end of the block and I assume they will be removing limbs from trees where the trees have grown around the electrical wires. I am not sure if they will go behind our house in the ditch, but they should. My trees are not around any wires.

We sat outside yesterday and it was hot. I did bring the mister to the drive way hoping that the fan would blow the mist in our direction which might cool the air a little. The big fan is too powerful even on the slow speed and the mist seem to vanish.

I will get the Alex from football practice today at noon. They are having pizza after the practice and they are wanting contributions for something. I was told that they want each player to give them 20 phone numbers to call for donations, and if a player doesn’t give them the numbers that player will be punished by having to do extra exercises. If that is true, I think the school needs to remove who ever came up with that idea and they need to have a lesson for all the school employees as to what donations are, and when people are forced to give money or even phone numbers, that is not a donation! Even I am smarter than to do something like that.

Another matter: My computer would not connect to the internet this morning for some reason, but it is working now, I know it is old like me and it don’t want to work all the time.

We hope you are having a good day, please stay safe in all you do, and be nice to that one person again today.

Donations?

Senior ole person who needs a rest from all this work, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: