Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

August 28, 2024

            Another good morning to everyone. We hope your day is starting off well, we have a cool start to the day here in Hewitt. We did get rain yesterday and it rained hard for a while. I checked the free rain gage and it has almost 1 inch of water in it. Now I am not sure if it had any water in it before the rain started, or if it was empty, but the yard is saying thanks for the rain.

            After the rain had stopped my favorite wife and I went to the front porch to sit and enjoy the cool temperature, yes, the pot hound Tres was with us. 

            I am at the point that I can now leave the Ford homestead and if I am around people I need to wear a mask for the next 5 days. I will be taking Alex to school this morning and I will keep the windows down in the truck to keep plenty of clean fresh air in the vehicle.

            I have no real plans for the day, I will see what happens. I do need to get back to work on the flower bed, I am not sure if the rain had made that work easier or harder.

            I don’t have anything I find interesting to present to you, so I will stop entering data and get Alex to school. We hope you have a good day; please stay safe in all you do and do your best to stay away from the virus.

It rained!

Senior ole person who has zero plans for the day, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: