Translate

Friday, August 23, 2024

August 23, 2024

            We hope you are having a good morning; we here at the Fords homestead are not.

            My favorite wife has been feeling bad for a couple days now, we thought it was due to the medicine she had been taking. The medicine was supposed to help clear out her lungs and since she has been taking it for a couple days, she has been coughing, sneezing with lots of mucus.

            Well, yesterday evening I began to feel crummy and through the night I felt like I had a chill. Yes, I am coughing, sneezing and feel bad, so I took a home covid test. I have covid, my wife took the test and she has the covid. We will call the doctor and or the pharmacy to see if there is anything we can get to reduce the symptoms.

            That is it for today, please be careful in all you do. Stay away from the covid.

Feel crummy.

Senior ole person who has no idea where we got the virus from, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!