Translate

Friday, June 7, 2024

June 7, 2024

            Hello to you and the rest of the reading group also. We here at the Ford Homestead wish each of you a very Good Morning.

            We did little yesterday, I did go feed the animals at Dave’s house yesterday afternoon, and I will head over there as soon as I finish this posting, as some of the animals need to be feed morning, and some in the evening. My favorite wife and I did harvest the black berries again yesterday, we got a couple quarts, and after supper at the restaurant we did sit outside and enjoy the quiet evening.

            My plan for today is to finish this posting, go feed the animals, come home and mow the back 40, take a well-deserved shower, and then rest

            Another subject: I have almost decided to purchase a new gas-powered string trimmer rather than a battery, which I might do tomorrow.

            I know this is a short post, but I need to get going, so, have a good day and may we all be safe in all we do.

Yard man Don!

Senior ole person who is going to be very tired this afternoon, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: