Translate

Thursday, June 27, 2024

June 27, 2024

            It appears to be another hot good morning. By hot I mean excessively hot!

            What did I do yesterday, very little, I did delete all the email address from my computer, although I still have them on my phone. I will not go into how I did it, lets just know I did it. Now I need to attempt to recover said email addresses. If you are seeing this, then I have your email address recovered.

            I went out this morning with Tres and being outside for a couple minutes I was starting to sweat. Most of my projects today will be inside reading from the bible, doing some bible study homework, and working on email address.

            For ole people it is very unsettling when their normal daily schedule is altered, especially by something that takes a long time to correct, or something that we don’t know how to fix.

            I guess that will be it for now, we hope your day is filled with goodness and please stay safe in all you do.

Deleted emails.

Senior ole person who might make it through another day, maybe, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: