Translate

Monday, June 24, 2024

June 24, 2024

            We are now starting another week and I have scheduled the “Yard Man Alex”, to be here today. I am allowed to be his helper; he does the work and I get to watch. Oh, I almost forgot, “Good Morning to you all”.

            Both Alex and Gabi are coming over this morning, and I think we will have homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch. I hope Gabi will do some more drawings for me while she is here. Photo of me and one of the drawings to follow.


            I have another photo of the roof of the homestead as seen this morning while, Tres was examining the front yard. There is a stick laying on the top of the roof, the straight line is a amateur radio antenna at the back of the house. You might also notice the moon was still in the sky.

            Well, you now know our plans for the day, and what Tres and I have done this morning. I guess I will get started while it is still some what cool outside. We hope you have a good day, and we hope everyone stays safe.

Workday starts.

Senior ole person helper of our yard man Alex, Don the Ford 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: