Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2024

May 30, 2024

            It is a good start to this day so I will say good morning to all of you. We do have the probability of having storms today and even worst storms tonight. It would be nice if these storms were to be minimal in size and threats, allowing everyone who is in the track of these storms to stay safe.

            I have a skin doctors' appointment to day, so I hope that goes well, she is a good doctor and I get to see her about every 6 months.

            Other than that, I might mow the front yard this morning getting ahead of the possible two plus inches of rain that might be coming. Alex is going for his football and boy scout physical this morning, so I will need to do the mowing, not our yard man. I will also need to move those flowers on my favorite wife's, back into the garage before the storms hit.

            We did get half of the ditch trimmed yesterday, Alex did a good job of that and I cut down a tree that was growing into and through the chain link fence. It was bushy and about 6 feet tall and it is now about 5 inches tall. There is another plant in the way so I could not get it all the way down to the ground. I did get to harvest the black berries and they are still producing about 2 quarts per day.

            I have the new battery back up on my desk, and I might get the chance to connect the security cameras and a TV to it today. Heck with the possibility of bad weather today and tonight it might be activated.

            Well as one can see, I need to get going before the bad weather gets here. We hope your day is restful, or if you work, we hope you are productive (work is anything you might do other then rest). Please stay safe and please stay aware of the weather.

Doctors visit. 😐

Senior ole person who needs to get started, or nothing gets done, Don the Ford 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay dry!