Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

May 21, 2024

            It is a little cloudy this morning and I assume the sun is shining behind the clouds. Even though we can't see the sun, we will still wish you a Happy Tuesday, along with a Good Morning. Since you have not asked, I am not going to tell you I plan on mowing the front yard this morning, as soon as I get done composing this blog posting (aka my journal).

            My favorite wife and I sat outside again yesterday afternoon in the extreme heat and humidity, and as we sat there wishing for a nice lite breeze, I noticed that the front yard needs to be mowed, darn it.

Now I did mow the back 40 yesterday with the ole riding mower, and I will say, I did not need to add air to the new tires. After mowing I use the battery powered string trimmer to remove the left-over grass that I could not get close to with the riding mower. all that work completed I rested for a few minutes then I sprayed week killer along the back fence. I hope to get the weeds cut down soon and spray the entire area with weed killer. As I was spraying, I saw a pretty weed and I got a photo.


            All that work completed I was able to sit out front for a while resting my ole body and later, I entered the Ford's homestead where I sat on the Fords ole worn out recliner for a while and I might have even taken a nap.

I do plan to get the kids from school today, the high school is testing this week and they will be taking test the first half of the day on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and then get out of school the second half of the day.

Well, I need to get mowing. We hope you have a good day and please be safe in all you do.

Heat / humidity.

Senior ole person who will be sweating soon, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: