Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2024

May 4, 2024

            Good morning from us to you, we hope your day is off to a good start. We didn’t have any storms last night, if we did Tres did not hear them. I should also say, “May the 4th be with you”, and if you don’t know what that means…

            We have no big plans for today, we will likely stay on our normal Saturday schedule, with the exception that the Donna might go to a friend’s store for a visit.

            I did nothing much yesterday other then get the kids from school, we did sit outside yesterday afternoon for a little quiet time. Yesterday afternoon myself and the Tres went to the front porch to read from one of my ole stories. This is the story about, “time travel”, and I found that I need to add a sentence or two, and I want to re-read the first couple pages to be sure I understand all I have written. Also, the print could be increased in size to make it easier to read without glasses. Yep, never any rest for an ole senior author.

            We, that is Tres and I, were on the front porch reading as it was raining, all was ok until the wind began to blow and then we exited into the homestead.

            I have another story, “Will what begins as great, end that way”, and I want to re-read it, actually I do not remember all that I put into it, and some of what I did include, may have already taken place.

            I know, you don’t care about me and my ole stories and that is ok. I get a kick out of them. It the weather was to turn sunny this afternoon I might get a chance to bring the ole riding mower to the car port and begin working on it. I definitely need to check the black berry beds for any ripe berries. Where are my rubber boots?

Well, I guess this is another short and uninteresting post, but that is all I have for now. We hope you have a good day and pleas stay safe in all you do.

Author and editor.

Senior ole person who thanks you for reading these posts, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: