Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2024

May 18, 2024

            It is a bright and cheerful Good Morning to you! We hope the day is one of the best days you have ever had.

            I did nothing yesterday, and still yet I got tired. Ole people can get tired just sitting there and trying to think. Oh, I did get my hair cut and now “I look good”, or maybe I look like and ole person with a haircut.

            When I pick the black berries yesterday, I decided I need to identify the parts that are new and have no berries, from those that are producing. Those that are producing will need to be removed this fall as they only produce one year. I have decided to put a wire tie on the new growth and then in the fall I will not remove the wrong plants.

            I had thought about going into the Harbor store and purchasing some wire ties as I have a coupon to get a free item with any purchase. I decided to wait until today as my favorite wife and I usually go into town on Saturday, that way I can save on gas.

            Yesterday afternoon I had ventured out to the front porch and was just sitting there in the Ford’s ole chair when the thought came to me to replace the ole camera that seems to have poor night vision, with a new camera that came with the new DVR. Naturally I thought that the new camera would have the same mounting base as the old one, so all I would need to do was remove three screws take the ole camera away and put the new camera in the ole one’s place.

Nope, the new base was a little bit smaller, everything is smaller now days, so I had to get a drill and drill some new holes for the three screws. Well, I got it installed and the day time view is real good, but the night time view is not. The camera needs to point away from the wall a little more, so I will need to do a little adjusting today.

We did sit outside yesterday afternoon and a friend did come over and sit with us. Lots of good conversations, and we did talk about the bible for a while. We did get the phones out and look at some photos for a while, but for the most part all the electronic devices were not used.

I should get my ole dirty pants on and go out to the ditch and trim the weeds but that would require me to get hot and sweaty.

Well, I guess I will quit for now, we hope your day is enjoyable and safe, while you are being nice to that one old person, or two if you are energetic.

Camera installer.

Senior ole person who should work but don’t want too, Don the Ford 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: