Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2024

May 16, 2024

            Good morning! The morning is good but the day is predicted to be flash floods, storms with high winds and large hail. Sounds like a stay inside day.

            I did nothing much yesterday, but I did go to the doctor. She, yes, my doctor is a lady, and she is good at being a doctor, told me of my test results. She did not prescribe any medicine or any other procedures, and said she would see me at my annual physical in July.

            I did pull some weeds and some trees from the Jasmin bed yesterday. Did I get them all, nope, but I got a bunch of them.

            My favorite wife and I did sit outside yesterday afternoon, it was very warm and an occasional small breeze would pass through to which we gave thanks.

            Our main plans for today are to avoid the rain and storms, get the kids home from school safely, if the weather permits, we will go out for supper probably at the cracker store.

            The ground in the back 40 is not dry, but the warm sun light over the last two days has helped get rid of the standing water. Now that it is gone, they are saying we will have standing water in the back 40 again starting this afternoon and through the night. We prayed for rain all last summer and now we get more then needed. Wouldn't it be nice to get rain only when we need it.

            I was going through some paper work here in the office and found another article about 6 pages long that I had written. Heck, I remember thinking about that topic, but I don't remember putting in on paper. I guess I should go through all documents in the Ford's ole office. I have many copies of the letters that I use to write to my mom years ago.

            Well, I guess I will bless you with a short posting today. We hope all is well at your place and please be safe in all you do.

Rain coming.

Senior ole person who may need some good rubber boots, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: