Translate

Friday, May 17, 2024

May 17, 2024

            Yes, we want to wish you another Good Morning. As the Tres and I stepped out to the front yard this morning I could see that the clouds were clearing away and the sun was starting to rise. Wow, it isn’t supposed to rain or storm today! Yep, there is a photo.


            We made it through the rain and storms ok yesterday, we did get 1.25 inch of rain, and the back yard was standing in water, most of it is now gone. We are hoping for a good sun filled day. We did not get to sit outside yesterday due to the rain, we did go out for supper and the food was good.

            Today I have a plan that I want to attempt to accomplish, and that is to get my hair cut. Yes, it will take all my money and my favorite wife will probably need to put in an extra couple hours of picking up the aluminum cans to cover that expense.

I will not need to get Dave from work or the kids from school as Clair is off work today and she will be able to get them.

I wish I had something to talk about but I don’t, so I will stop for now and get my mind set on the haircut. We hope you have a good day with no rain and plenty of sun light. If you can, please be safe in all you do. 

The sky is clearing!

Senior ole person with hair that is too long, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: