Translate

Monday, September 9, 2024

September 9, 2024

            The sun isn’t up yet but it is still a good morning. We hope your day will start off productively.

            Yesterday’s events: I did almost nothing, while my wife did work in the garage for several hours straightening up some of her items. She went through some items that she wanted to get rid of, and I helped at the end to clean up the throw away stuff. I did water the potted plants and two of the berry beds, the third bed was in the direct sun so it did not get watered, but I will attempt to water it today. A not so good photo of some flowers that are blooming.


            I did install the solar powered motion detecting light, it works, and it is bright. We did go out for lunch at the cracker store and that was good. We did get to sit outside yesterday afternoon as the weather was nice and there was a nice breeze.

            Today’s events: I need to get Alex to school safely and on time, do very little until this evening when we start Bible study again. Our bible study is made up of a large group of men and they divide the men up into groups of 15 to 20. Half of the bible study is in our groups and half is in a lecture with everyone there.

It is cool outside this morning “52” degrees. Tres goes out back every morning while I watch the so-called news. I noticed this morning he was laying on his bed instead of the cement floor. I guess the cement was too cold for him.

            I wish I had more to share but I don’t, we hope you have a good day and please stay safe in all you do.

Cool weather nice.

Senior ole retired person who needs to get going to get Alex, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: