Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2024

September 12, 2024

            Good morning to me and you, we should all have a good morning. My dog woke me up a half hour early this morning. When he wants to go out, I usually let him out. Sometimes he needs to go, other times he wants to check the back 40 out for something he may have heard.

            Plans for the day: after taking the Alex to school I will be allowed to go to the dermatologists, aka skin doctor. This time it is for them to look at my back to see how well it has healed after the surgery six weeks ago. I should just call them and say it is fine.

            Today is Football Day, the freshmen games will be this afternoon. To get tickets we can get them on line or we can get them at the game but they will not take cash, you must have a credit card.

Going to the game means, that my favorite wife and I will probably not get to go out for supper, aka date night, so I might ask her if she would like to go out for breakfast this morning. If we go out for breakfast, I will need to go to the teller machine for our weekly stipend, and I have some shirts that need to go to the cleaners, and I could do all that on the way to breakfast.

            Yesterday's events: I woke up with some vertigo, I was able to clear my head with some head movements the doctor had given me several years ago. I ask my favorite wife to ride with me to see what route I take, just in case one day I was unable to take Alex to school, then she could go get him.

We were surprised when we went to pick up Alex and we learned that we were also getting Gabi. She usually rides to school with her boyfriend but he was unable to get her yesterday. We did get them to school on time and safe.

Back at home I did very little, aka took a nap, then I woke up and read from the bible. I like to take a nap before reading, if I don't take the nap before reading, I have a tendency to get sleepy while reading.

After reading I had a light lunch as I was waiting on my favorite wife to get home from grocery shopping. We unloaded the groceries and then watch TV for a while. I then decided to work on my bible study home work.

We were able to sit outside on the quite afternoon yesterday, there was almost no traffic on our street. Well, I guess that is it for today, we hope all is well with you and your family, and as always, "Be safe in all you do".

Doctor visit. 😐

Senior ole person who could enjoy a breakfast, Don the Ford 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: