Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2024

September 7, 2024

            Tres and I went out front about 7:15 for our morning review of the yard, when we saw a lady with a couple kids walking down the street. Tres suggested that we go inside and let the lady and kids enjoy their early morning walk. That is how our morning started, we hope you have a good morning

            Yesterday in review: my favorite wife went to town as usual and purchased a couple more fall decorations for the yard. I stayed at home doing very little. I did carry the 5-gallon gas can out to the shed and I put some stabilizer in the gas, by the way, the 5 gallon can, only has 4 gallons of gas in it.

While in the back 40 I noticed a few sticks on the ground so I decided to remove as many as I could. Last week I had tossed a few larger sticks on the Ford’s ole Trailer, so I decided to break them up and put them in the trash container. All the sticks picked up, I should have removed the Poopa-Loopa but I went to the front yard instead and played, “Pickup Sticks”. I didn’t really play pickup sticks; I did pick up sticks from the front yard.

We did sit outside yesterday afternoon, and as usual on Friday a friend came over and sit with us. There were lively conversations about the olden days and there was some Bible discussion too.

Today is Saturday and we will likely do our usual Saturday things, lunch, cheap store. We have discussed seeing if we can get a flu shot and the new covid shot at the pharmacy today. We also need to wash the dog this afternoon, wow, no rest for the ole people.

We hope you have a good day and that everyone stays safe in all we do. Please try to be nice to, “you know who!

Dog washer Don.

Senior ole retired person who may remove the Poopa-Loopa today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: