Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2024

September 19, 2024

            Good morning to all, we hope your day is starting off well.

Today is Thursday, and since Alex played football yesterday, my favorite wife and I might get to go out for date night, aka supper, tonight.

I don’t think I did much of anything yesterday, I did go out to the front yard and consider how I would attempt to remove the acorns this year. I tried the roller for a minute and decided the grass is too thick to use the roller. I will likely use a rake and that will allow me to move a lot of the acorns into piles or to the street where I can more easily pick them up.

On another non interesting topic, I got another chigger so I have put clear fingernail polish on it. I guess the fingernail polish works and gets rid of the chigger, but dry fingernail polish on your body does not feel good.  

 We sat outside yesterday afternoon and friends from across the street came over to sit with us. We learned about their trip to Ohio and Niagara Falls and other places they went too. It is always good to have friends to drop by and visit. 

I need to keep my eye on the clock as I will need to leave in a few minutes and get Alex to school, hopefully on time and safe. I will be interested to learn how the game went yesterday. I guess I should head over to the other Ford’s homestead and get Alex now…

I made it back: Alex said they lost their game 0 to 6, and he got home at 10:00pm. He said a teacher asked him to come in early today and finish a test that he started yesterday, he had to leave early for the trip to the game yesterday, and did not complete the test yesterday. He said he had forgot about needing to be there early until about 10:00pm last night and he knew I was in bed, so he did not call me. I told him, in the future call me I wake up easily and go back to sleep fairly fast.

I did get a cup of real coffee after dropping Alex off at school this morning. The coffee was free and since my doctor suggested I stop drinking coffee, I only drank half of the cup.

I have a couple things I should attempt to do today, but as usual I might be distracted and just take a nap or two. We hope your day is fun, or at least interesting, or maybe not boring, and that you and I stay safe in all we do.

Thank You for reading this.

Senior ole person who don’t need a rest, but will take one anyway, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: