Translate

Friday, September 6, 2024

September 6, 2024

            We think we have a good start to this good morning, but the sun isn’t up as I start writing this informative post. I will say good morning to you, but not to the others, they may not deserve a good morning.  

Yesterday’s football game: it started at 5:00 and at 5:30 we were told to leave the stands due to lightning in the area. They said we could return in 30 minutes, go to a safe place. Most of us went to our vehicles an sat there for about 20 minutes before it started raining. Now this was a very hard rain. I thought that the seats would all be wet if they were to continue the game, so after a while my favorite wife and I decided to head for home. We learned later that the game was not continued. 

When we arrived at home it was still pouring down rain. A little while later I went out to the free rain gage and it had over ¼ inch of rain in it. That was a nice short hard rain.

Our sitting outside yesterday afternoon was done at the football stadium, and the only cold drink we had was a bottle of water. I did have some nachos at the beginning of the game. Well, the only other work I did yesterday other than get Alex to school on time and safe, was to remove the old tag and put the new tag on the Ford’s ole Van. Wow, what a dull and boring day.

Wait a minute, I did do my daily reading of the bible and I also finished reading Revelations again. I have read Revelations a few times, and a couple books about revelations. We will be studying Revelations in our bible study group starting next Monday.

I need to leave and get Alex to school… I am back and resuming my informative stories.

Pillow talk: is not the topic of this next paragraph, but I will enlighten the reading public of my use of pillows. First allow me to say I do have a couple pillows on my side of the bed and when I flop on my back on the bed, I have two pillows under my back and head. They are there so I can see the TV. If I find something interesting to watch the two pillows continue to support my neck and head.

All too often I find nothing to watch so I remove the top pillow, which is the largest of the two pillows, and I relax on the one pillow for a minute or two. I have for a long time now began to remove all pillows from under my neck and head and lay flat on my back on the bed to relax my body and let everything line up. In other words, my neck isn’t bent up, it is level with my body.

Why did I tell you all that, cause I wanted to, and to inform you that I am cooler without the pillow and sometimes I sleep on my side without a pillow. Ole Don the Ford be odd!

Plans for today, I have none!

Ok, I will attempt to stop for now, we hope you have a good day, and please be nice to at least one person, while you are staying safe in all you do.

Not Pillow talk.

Senior ole person who could do something today, but may not, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: