Translate

Monday, October 5, 2026

October 5, 2026

                Good morning.

                Yesterday was a do-nothing day, we had lunch at the cracker store, my favorite wife worked on some fall decoration in the house, and I did the washing of the clothes. I did get to read more from the Charlie Kirk book, and we did set outside later in the afternoon. All in all, a quiet day.

                I have some yard work to do now that the rain seems to have stopped for a while, the grass will need to be mowed sometime this week.

                I have some paperwork that I need to go through, but I don’t enjoy doing that. Our cleaning lady texted us saying she was not feeling well and can’t come today, she will come tomorrow.

                I have bible study this evening so I will need to review the notes and questions before I go to the meeting.

                I want to get started in the front yard before the sun gets too high so I will say have a blessed day and stay safe in all you do. We will keep you in our prayers.

                Donnie the Ford


No comments: