Translate

Friday, September 18, 2026

September 18, 2026


                We would like to say good morning to you, and a good day to that other person.

                Yesterday’s events; after dropping Alex off at school and returning home I did get on my knees in the front yard, this time I was attempting to pull weeds from a flower bed. I worked until the sun started shining directly on me. I will need to get on my knees again to continue the process as there are more weeds to be removed.

                After a cool down period and a shower, we went into Waco and visited three stores where we purchased nothing. My favorite wife was looking for a dress that she could wear to a wedding, but she did not find what she wanted.

                We did go to the sandwich shop but the lady who usually takes our order, her car was not there so I just drove on. A lot of the reasons we go there is because we like that lady, and the sandwiches are good.  

                Back at home I worked on my bible study for next week. Later in the afternoon we went out for supper, and we should say the food and service were very good. We returned home and we sat outside for a while. We have noticed that the birds are beginning to use the bird houses again that hang on the car port. The birds all seem to vanish after the baby birds grew up and the houses were not used but now, they are returning.

                Today’s possible events: go to the grocery store and get a few things and then wait and see what else happens.

                Have a safe and blessed day, keep us in your prayers as we keep you in our prayers.

    Donnie the Ford

No comments: