Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

April 30, 2024

            This is the last day in April for this year. What do I get to do today, no one asked, I get to take the cat to the vet for an exam. That is always fun, and I hope I will be able to catch her and put her in the carrier, she has a tendency to hide. Oh, by the way, good morning to you, we hope you will have a wonder filled day.

            What did I do yesterday, nothing much. I did get the limbs picked up out of the back 40 and loaded on the trailer. My trailer is now full, and I need to haul it to the dump site. I did complete reading my story and I did enjoy it. I did go to the Bible study last night, it was the last regular meeting until next September, we are now on a summer break. Speaking of summer, it felt like summer yesterday as the temp was 84 degrees when I was sitting in the Ford’s ole Chevy waiting on Alex to get out of school, and they are saying it may be a little warmer today.

            Different subject: I am tired of seeing these people protesting at the colleges. If they are not peaceful arrest them and convict them. I turn the TV on and that is all I see, that’s another reason for me to not watch TV.

            I do need back tires for the riding mower, I might go into town and see if I can get replacements without ordering them.

            I did check the berry vines yesterday and I have a photo which if you look closely, you will see a bunch of berries.


            We will need to start harvesting in the very near future, and yes that is a solar panel in the upper right corner, it powers the battery the powers the power inverter that powers tools, compressor and lights.

            Well, I am stopping for now, we hope you have a good day, stay safe and be kind to all ole people.

Coming berry harvest.

Senior ole person who needs too much, and has too little, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: